16.10.13

Tights - Cat Pattern


I have just bought my Tights - Cat Print from emteesee on Etsy. I will rock that winter party hee hee..! 
As for the sizewise. My size here in Spain is 38-40 (a uk size 10/12). Height: 1,59m. Hips: aprox. 93cm. Lauren suggested me to go for a size M, since with tights it's better to go slightly big than slightly small. If I were a uk size 12/14, she would have suggested the large to be on the safe side. A small would probably be ok, but I may have to stretch it. She's been so kind and helpful throughout the online purchase! Thank youu, Lauren x

P.S. The boots in the pic are a brand called Loints of Holland. Eco and Fashion!


Loints of Holland - Auntumn Winter 2013/2014 -Women - URBAN

¡Tenemos tienda! C. Estret de Sant Cristòfol, 9 - Vic. Un sólo distribuidor en España, ¡¡¡y está en Vic!!!! Ya tenemos excursión para este sábado: witchy foulard verde oscuro con estrellitas blancas en una tienda de La Garriga (de camino) que vimos el otro día, y witchy botitas de Loints of Holland en la tienda 100% Pirata de Vic. Habrá que llamar primero. No sé ni el precio xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario