28.4.13

The Brave Entrepreneur

This is the kind of witch I am. Being acutely aware of what I'm doing and how I'm doing it is part of what makes me aware of or conscious of or sensitive to who I am as I travel my path. So, as a kitchen witch who unavoidably follow my path by being tuned to the rythms of nature, I'm endlessly trying to tap into how I feel about my surroundings so that I can search for the essential, ancient, true meaning of things.

Remember the Foxometer by Alison Fennell, Eastwitching? It poses the question: What Type of Fox are You?


I was somewhere amongst The Thinker, The Protector and The Entrepreneur. Today I know the type of Fox (the Fox is my Guardian Animal according to what the ancient druids noted down in their Celtic Tree Calendar) I am: The Entrepreneur. One that likes or needs to ramble up and down, to sniff out and explore every fallen log, mossy pond and cranny of nature that is begging to be discovered. A lover of the search, playful and free spirited. One that will always come back to her den to share the journey medicine with her nearest and dearest ones, which creates comfort all around her, cozies up and protects herself before she tunes into her instincts and begins her process opening up to new patterns she may not have considered before. 

The Entrepreneur, by Welsh artist Alison Fennell

Fox lover gift, Eastwitching

Some months ago, me and my wicked sister did a test for knowing what Disney princess we are more alike :) Someone told us that hers was so childish and mine was a fool. Boo! Here I go: princess Merida is the type of princess I am, that is to say, one who is brave and choses to make her path by trusting magic. 
Here there are some portraits of ravishing ginger Merida!


Merida and Wisps

And also some beautiful paintings I have found in Living Lines Library:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario