3.3.14

Witch Cards

My favourite Witch Card... A crush on this good green witch!


“The Healing Witch reveals unfailing support and guidance, influencing your romantic heart while presenting truthful knowledge. She nutures others with warmth and comfort.

A situation that heightens your intuition and renews your willpower soon makes some one you know feel better. Your own life will be bright because you seek the light and face the sunshine.”

Also like a lot...


I've been thinking about making further steps into my Forest - encouraged by the Forest Witch. I'm thinking about planting bulbs, flowers and even some edible root vegetable such as radish. And of course, to grow some medicinal and culinary herbs such as rosemary, origan, sage and peppermint. I have been experiencing what it means to be a caretaker of such a space, and I also think that I am beginning to understand where my path -both magical and mundane, since I cannot live but a holistic life that integrates the physical and the spiritual realms - is meant to go.


"She drinks of her own brew, happy to imbibe with her own creations and attain higher intuition through the magic and medicine of her own making. Her dedication to her life plans and aspirations brings changes, growth and happiness. Her recipe is a perfect wholesome one for body, mind and spiritual success."

"The Treasure Witch brings precious gifts more beautiful than jewels."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario